Saturday, November 28, 2009

A vegetable?

My family went to a supermarket called "Ranch" that opened recently. Apparently they have a buffet-style section that allows you to fill a styrofoam container with as much food as you can fit for $5. My dad and uncle picked some of this mystery food. My dad thought it was fish. My uncle thought it was rice cakes. The guy in front of them in line said it was "a vegetable". After eating it, I'm still not sure. It would have its own 20 questions category. Animal, mineral, vegetable, or that thing I ate for dinner? Oddly enough, it was pretty good. We might go back and try to find out what it is. =P

1 comment:

Llamaentity said...

Mystery foods? Sign me up!

Interesting that everyone seems to think it's something else :P

I'm thinking it's... a duck!