Monday, June 1, 2009

Crispy Chicken Strips'd
















Yay, more Jack in the Box (:'c). Hey, at 1:00 a.m. in the morning, there aren't many places open. :P

While it costs around four bucks for the four-piece Crispy Chicken Strips, I can safely say that it's much more worthwhile than the somewhat mediocre Mozzarella Cheese Sticks I blug about the other day. Seen above are only 3 chicken strips... 'cause they were so tasty (with the inclusion of Honey Mustard dipping sauce) that I had to eat one before taking the picture! The meat's nice and tender, and even if it's not real chicken (I'm honestly not sure, maybe it is!), it at least mimics chicken quite effectively. However, as it seems to go with Jack in the Box for me, I couldn't manage to eat much without large amounts of dipping sauce. I'm noticing a pattern...! But hey, at least it was tasty overall, even if not much food for four bucks. Perhaps next time, I'll get some food from Filiberto's? (Yay for alliteration!)

1 comment:

Rebelwerewolf said...

Laughing out loud at Llama's ludicrous literary lines! ^.^