Tuesday, June 2, 2009

McNuggets'd
















I know... I eat way too much fast food. :{ I should start making food and taking it to work! But for tonight, I had McNuggets (my friend, Kris, wanted to go to McDonald's). I like my nuggets with Honey Mustard dipping sauce, as usual (for me)... however, I also like them with regular honey, too :}D!

For four bucks, I've decided... the four-piece Crispy Chicken Strips from Jack in the Box are a much better price than a ten-piece McNuggets basket thingy. The meat in the McNuggets isn't very meaty (maybe... 2% meat content? :P), but they still taste good at first. The sauce and honey help, of course. I had 15 of them tonight... and by the end, I was still hungry, however I wanted something more... meat-like. *shrug*

...
















Apparently, this bin o' McNuggets is trying to warn us that it has been nuggetized!...

No comments: