Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Turtle!!
















I don't think real turtles taste like this... but for a candy bar of sorts, it's not bad! It doesn't really taste like Chex Mix... and I'm guessing there are other flavors... but still, it's not too bad, and a lot less chocolatey than a lot of other chocolate-containing bars out there. Plus, it gets bonus points for having the word "Turtle" written on the wrapper! (I wonder what turtles taste like... :'c!!)

P.S. Turtles are cool :P (and probably tasty :'x!!)

1 comment:

Rebelwerewolf said...

Turtles probably taste like dinosaurs, which taste a little like chicken. Incidentally, I had a dream last night where I was trying to buy chicken at 3 different grocery stores and couldn't find any. =( Maybe I should have looked for turtles instead? =P