Sunday, July 20, 2008

Mighty Fine Burger


I took a few bites before I thought to take a picture. =P

The burger and fries are from Mighty Fine, which my cousin and I have wanted to try out for a while. Our original plan was to sue them for false advertisement if their burgers weren't mighty fine (just kidding, I hate frivolous lawsuits). Well, it turns out that their advertising is 100% on point.

I had a 1/2 pound cheeseburger with bacon. It was very filling, and the patty made up the majority of the sandwich, which is getting increasingly rare these days. The meat was cooked very well and not dry. The bacon was delicious and crunchy.

The curly fries in the upper left corner were my cousin's. I stole them to pose for the picture. The fries were soft but not mushy, flavorful, and downright adorable! I'm not usually a fries person (all that potato makes me look like a potato too), but for once I regretted not getting fries with my burger.

Also, if you order a drink, they give you pretty nice plastic cups. I wanted to keep my cup, but I had already thrown it away, and my cousin didn't let me dig it out of the trash can. Oh well. There will be a next time. =)

As for the price, it was about $20 for both of us, so a bit expensive for burgers, but again, the food was way beyond fast food restaurant quality. Besides, my cousin paid, so what do I have to complain about?

Short version: Mighty fine!

No comments: