Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Mozzarella Cheese Sticks'd































Though it may be obvious even before trying them... mozzarella cheese sticks from a fast food place (such as, in this case, Jack in the Box) aren't quite as tasty as one might otherwise hope.

Nonetheless, with enough marinara sauce, especially if it's "Zesty Marinara" sauce, I'm pretty sure any mozzarella sticks can pass the "should I eat it?" test (I basically loaded up each and every bite with a heaping helping of Zesty Marinara sauce... which for some reason reminds me of zesty clams).

The cheese wasn't melted enough inside, and without the sauce, there wasn't much flavor to them. However, the sauce saved the day (or night), and the twelve mozzarella cheese sticks that I just finished eating made a pretty decent midnight snack!

1 comment:

Rebelwerewolf said...

Zesty clams are probably not as zesty as one would hope either. Might have to put some zesty marinara sauce on those too. =P