Friday, May 29, 2009

Random craving: Arby's

Been craving Arby's since we got on the road today on our epic journey from Houston to St. Louis. Finally managed to find an Arby's in Oklahoma around dinner time. Pictured is the bacon cheeseburger that I ate. I wish I had ordered the additional roast beef, but the sandwich was still tasty, although the bacon was a little burnt. I had curly fries too! My mom tried the waffle fries and found them to be too salty, but that's probably just the specific batch. Arby's is another one of those fast food restaurants that I randomly crave. I've always loved their roast beef. Now they have a lot more variety, but I would suggest sticking with what they do best - a giant roast beef burger. Although it took us most of the day to find our first Arby's, we of course saw another one within 10 minutes of leaving. >.<

2 comments:

Llamaentity said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Llamaentity said...

Arby's is awesome. I don't know if I've ever gotten anything other than roast beef from there, but the burger pictured doesn't look bad.

3+ roast beefs = win XD

*wants Arby's now... and still wants Chick-Fil-A*